Enjoy time together in a comfortable campervan, getting away from real life back home and taking in the highlights of New Zealand during your time away. We have a wide range of vans perfect for family travel – whether you’ve got a young toddler or a rabble of rowdy kids, there is a van to suit your needs. Consider a vehicle a little older if you’re on a budget, or go for a newer brand if you want to splash out on a little more comfort.
Child restraints in New Zealand are graded as follows:
- Children from birth to 4 years old (up to 18kgs) need to use a child seat
- Children from 4-7 years old(15kg-36kg) should use a booster seat
Children aged 8 and over do not legally require child seats.
Seats for children under 7 will not be fitted to the front cabin. Most vehicles accommodate child seats towards the rear of the vehicle, check the individual specifications for details.
Maui & Star RV
These luxury brands each offer 4 berth and 6 berth vans suitable for families.
Vans that can fit either 2 baby seats (6m-4yrs), 2 booster seats (4-7yrs) or 1 x baby and 1 x booster:
- Euro Camper & Euro Star – Self-contained comfortable 4 berth vehicles (slide-out bed on the Euro-Star!)
- Euro Deluxe – larger 6 berth option
- Hi-Top – smaller option 2/3 berth, great value
- Voyager - 4 Berth, economical with no toilet/shower
- Explorer - 4 Berth, extra home comforts!
- Frontier - 6 Berth, very spacious!
Offer a 4 berth and 6 berth for families
Child & booster seats can be fitted into the Double Up (4 Berth with toilet & shower) and Double down (4 berth without toilet & shower) only.
For more advice on models, the latest rates and to book, please contact us or request a quote by email.