Round the World Travel Insurance
Organising your round the world travel insurance can be a challenge and let's face it, nowhere near as much fun as booking your ticket. No two policies seem the same and prices vary from being way over the top, to worryingly cheap.
As with most things, you get what you pay for, and our extensive travel insurance policy has been designed explicitly for peace of mind on trips like yours - see a summary of what our policy covers below.
Benefits of round the world travel insurance
Arrange your Round the World Travel Insurance now
Benefits in detail
Important: For full details of the policy please read the travel insurance policy document (paying particular attention to the Terms and Conditions and Exclusions) to ensure that your chosen policy meets your needs.
- Extensive worldwide cover from £1.53 per day
- Cover available to European residents*
- Annual multi-trip option available
- 24 hour multi-lingual medical emergency assistance
- Terrorism risks included
- Cover up to age 74 (if aged 70-74 maximum trip duration is 50 days)
- Family cover and child reductions available.
- Infants under 2 are free of charge.
- Cover can be extended while travelling overseas
- Low excess (£75). Excess waiver option is available.
- £10,000,000 medical cover
- £3,000 cancellation or curtailment cover (can be extended to £5,000 or higher on request)
- £2,000 baggage cover.
- Winter Sports extension option
- 90+ adventurous activities covered
- Start cover from anywhere at any time
- Cover available for one-way trips
- 21 day cooling off period
*Excluding Switzerland, Russia, Belarus, Montenegro and the Ukraine
If traveling with electronic gadgets (with a value over the single article limits), via this link you can purchase extra gadget travel insurance to sit alongside our main policy.
Parlez-vous français seulement ? Pour une assurance tout en français, jetez un œil à l’assurance que propose Chapka et faites votre achat en ligne.