ESTA (Electronic System Travel for Authorisation)

Electronic System Travel for Authorisation (ESTA)

What are the entry requirements for UK passport holders to the USA?

If you are travelling on a UK passport, to or even through the USA, you will be required to register for an Electronic System for Travel Authorization, (ESTA) at least 72 hours prior to arrival in the USA.

If you are not travelling on a UK passport, please check the USA embassy website for more details.

Request a quote