Request a quote
Top 10 things to do in Namibia
1. Go wildlife spotting in Etosha National Park where hundreds of animals make their home, from leopards and lions to porcupines and pangolins
2. Explore the rusted hulls and beaches of the Skeleton coast. A graveyard to many ships, this rugged coast is also home to baboons, elephants and giraffes
3. Check out the Sossusvlei Dunes including Dune 45, the most picture-perfect dark orange sand dune in Namibia
4. Namibia is a great place to do a self-drive trip, with new roads and good distances between sites – perfect as a starting point if you’ve never driven in Africa before
5. See the German influenced Christ Church in the capital city of Windhoek, built as a dedication of peace when the war between the Germans and Namibians ended in 1907
6. Discover the Namib Desert and see if you can find a Welwitschia plant, a living fossil that can only be found in Namibia and Angola
7. Enjoy the Kalahari desert, which despite its name supports lots of flora and fauna like meerkats, Kalahari lions and hyenas
8. Go back in time at the Twyfelfontein rock engravings, where humans have lived for 6,000 years and carved hundreds of intricate drawings into the sandstone
9. Spot seals at Cape Cross Seal Reserve, the biggest concentration of fur seals in the world. It shouldn’t be hard, there are hundreds of them!
10. Marvel at Fish River Canyon, where the earth’s crust cracks apart - the largest canyon in Africa and second largest in the world.