Request a quote
Top 10 things to do in India
1. Visit the beautiful Golden Temple in Amritsar. Go late at night when it's quiet or see it at sunrise – it's open 24 hours!
2. Spend a few days in beautiful lake-side Udaipur, featured in the James Bond film Octopussy. Try cooking classes, yoga and meditation or hire bikes and cycle along the lake
3. Marvel at the architectural masterpiece that is the Taj Mahal, an iconic white domed marble mausoleum located in Agra
4. Go camel trekking in the Thar desert from Jaisalmer, where you can also wander round the huge fort
5. Take a train journey – it's where all Indian life happens and is the essence of the country
6. Wake up early and set off on a game drive in Ranthambore National Park. If you're very lucky, you may just spot a tiger roaming wild!
7. Visit the ancient city of Varanasi on the River Ganges– a melting pot of life, death and everything in between - one of the most sacred places in India
8. Explore the ancient buildings of Fatehpur Sikri, close to Agra, including mosques, churches, temples and palaces
9. Visit the beaches and coconut fringed backwaters of Kerala in Southern India
10. Eat, eat and eat some more! Indian food is colourful, spicy and delicious!