Top 10 things to do in Hong Kong
1. Head to the top of Victoria Peak and get a bird's eye view over the city. Take a taxi to the top and the tram back down to avoid the long queues.
2. Head to the top of the opulent Peninsula hotel for a meal with stunning views across Victoria Harbour
3. Spend 20p and jump aboard the Star ferry to marvel at the spectacular cityscape and nightly lightshow
4. Take a 1 hour ferry trip to the former Portuguese colony of Macau; famed for its colonial architecture and glitzy Vegas style casinos
5. Stop off and tuck into some mouth-watering dim-sum. Michelin star cooking at bargain prices can be found at Mongkok's Tim Ho Wan.
6. Take the spectacular 3.5 mile ride on the Ngong Ping cable car to the Big Buddha at Lantau Island
7. Discover the spiritual side to Hong Kong at one of the many Buddhist temples
9. Go on the Land Between Tour, visiting the New Territories between the Kowloon hills and the boundary with mainland China
10. Shop for gadgets at the Temple Street Market in Mongkok - just remember to haggle!