Request a quote
Top 10 things to do in Fiji
1. Jump aboard the Yasawa Flyer and island-hop this beautiful chain of islands, relaxing on the pristine beaches and kayaking through the clear blue waters
2. Travel around the main island of Viti Levu with Feejee Experience and make friends on the bus as you experience the often overlooked largest island of Fiji
3. Take a cooking class and learn to whip up meal from the exotic ingredients of Fijian cuisine before choosing some recipes to try at home
4. Attend a traditional kava ceremony and try the mildly narcotic drink
5. Get a relaxing massage in one of the luxury resorts of the island, the perfect way to treat yourself
6. Learn to dive in the soft coral capital of the world – the sparkling waves of Fiji are even more exciting underwater, where tropical fish and sea turtles live side by side in the colourful reefs
7. Go jungle trekking through the lush rainforest, with hidden waterfalls and valleys round every corner
8. Just 3 hours drive from Nadi, Pacific Harbour is Fiji's adventure capital. Try your hand at jet-ski island tours, diving with sharks and much more!
9. Explore uninhabited tropical islands and secluded lagoons in style on a boutique cruise
10. Take the kids to Fiji and have your own family adventure! Many island resorts have a strong family focus, kids club and plenty going on for children.