Request a quote
Top 10 things to do in Ecuador
1. Enjoy one of the best wildlife experiences anywhere in the world in the Galapagos Islands, home to creatures as diverse as giant tortoises, sea lions and blue-footed boobies!
2. Explore Quito’s beautiful old town, one of the best preserved colonial centres anywhere in Latin America
4. Travel through the ‘Avenue of Volcanoes’, home to Volcan Chimborazo, Ecuador’s tallest peak and the earth’s closest point to the sun!
5. Relax amidst colonial splendour in the beautiful city of Cuenca, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
6. Learn to surf in Montanita or unwind on deserted tropical beaches at Esmeraldas
7. Shop for bargains in the bustling, historic markets of Otavalo
8. Travel to mountain towns such as Banos or Vilcabamba for Andean adventure activities, including trekking, white water rafting, mountain biking and horse riding
9. Head to Mindo Cloud Forest for some exotic bird-watching – it’s home to more than 500 species of exotic and rare birds