Top 10 things to do in Bermuda
1. Cycle the Railway Trail, a walk and cycle path through the island, along the site of the old railway. Each section is different, so set off to explore landscapes of ocean and forest
2. Explore the Crystal and Fantasy Caves, full of stalactites and stalagmites from floor to ceiling and a clear underground lake
3. Learn to dive amongst Bermuda’s shipwrecks. You’ll find more than 400 - some barely 6 metres below the water, with shimmering fish and colourful coral living amongst the hulls
4. Learn about the history of the island at the National Museum of Bermuda. A haven of military and maritime history, it’s a great way to spend the afternoon
5. Stroll through historic Hamilton, the capital of the island. Gaze up at the Unfinished Church and explore St Peter’s, where locals have been worshipping since the 1600s
6. Take a swim in Blue Hole Park, a twelve-acre park full of underground tunnels connecting pools and caves. It’s a great spot for a peaceful swim in the mangroves
7. Tuck into homemade ice cream at Bailey’s Bay Ice Cream Parlour. Along with all the classics like strawberry and mint choc chip, you’ll find Bermuda banana and Dark and Stormy – delicious!
8. Enjoy a romantic sunset cruise around Bermuda’s 180 islands and cays. Sip a glass of champagne and watch the sun sink into the ocean.
9. Admire Bermuda’s beautiful beaches – our favourite is Horseshoe Bay with its curved sands and turquoise waters
10. Explore the Royal Naval Dockyard, which houses the National Museum. Admire the architecture and spectacular views over the sea