Why fly Singapore Airlines Business Class?
Singapore Airlines have won numerous awards for their outstanding service. Once you’ve experienced their exceptional new Business Class service, with the most spacious Business Class seat in the world, it’s easy to understand why.
Why we’d choose Singapore Airlines
It’s fantastic! Singapore Airlines’ Business Class is about as good as it gets. We’ll arrange your flights so that you get the brand new Business Class experience wherever possible. There’s a big difference between the new and old aircraft but most long haul flights (including all UK-Singapore flights) are fitted with the new style cabin.
You can expect outstanding service and attention to detail on all flights. Singapore Airlines Business Class represents great value, particularly for return trips to Australia or New Zealand, and as part of the ’Great Escapade’ round the world tickets (in conjunction with their subsidiary Silk Air, Air New Zealand and Virgin Atlantic).
Get a Business Class quote by email or contact our dedicated Business Class team on 01273 224 535.
Singapore Airlines Business Class benefits
On Singapore Airlines’ new A380, A340-500 and Boeing 777-300ER aircraft:
- Most spacious Business Class seat ever - 6’3" long, 34” wide, reclining to a fully flat bed
- Direct access to the aisle for every passenger, in a unique 1-2-1 forward facing cabin layout Centralised, all-in-one business panel with in-seat power supply and USB ports provides all the convenience you would expect in an office
- 15.4 inch wide LCD screen with a wide array of entertainment via KrisWorld (Singapore Airline’s own entertainment system)
- Stow your hand baggage within easy reach in the snug storage compartment
- Fine dining with each menu specially designed by Singapore Airline’s panel of celebrated international chefs
On the Boeing 747-400 and 777-200ER aircraft:
- Unparalleled seating comfort with multiple positions including a comfortable sleeping bed at an angle of 8 degrees
- Additional space to allow more freedom to work, relax or sleep when the armrests are lowered
- Forward-facing seats with adjustable screen dividers for improved privacy and personal space when working or sleeping
- In-seat power supply, if you wish to work onboard.
- Conventional recliner Business Class seats
- Electrically adjustable lumbar support and headrest with special wings for added comfort
- Seats with a 50” pitch that allows you to stretch out and relax in style.
Compare other Business Class providers
See what round the world Business Class services other main airlines provide:
To get started please contact our specialist business class department on 01273 224 535 or get a Business Class quote by email