Why book Air New Zealand Business Class flights?
In a fiercely competitive round the world flight market, airlines are constantly searching for that elusive something to set themselves apart from competitors. Air New Zealand Business Class
comes up with truly original ideas that work. They’ve spent 3 years developing a brand new long haul flying experience - as they put it, ’forget everything you know about flying’.
- Dedicated Business Class Check-in
- Star Alliance Lounge and International Lounges worldwide
- Fully Flat beds on 747 and 777 aircraft (200cm x 56cm)
- Consultant Chefs and fine wines
- On Demand Entertainment System
- 3 x 23kg on long haul flights
Request a Business Class quote by email or call our dedicated Business class team on 01273 224 535.
Why we’d choose Air New Zealand Business Class
It’s a superb service that won't disappoint. Air New Zealand is the only airline that lets you fly completely around the world using one airline. Choose from stopovers in Asia, Australasia, the South Pacific and the States. Travel down under via the States without having to change aircraft, whilst enjoying some of the world's best wine from the internationally acclaimed wine regions of New Zealand. We recently reviewed the Air New Zealand Business Class cabin - read what David thought here.
Air New Zealand Business Class benefits
The Business Premier cabin has been redesigned to give the travellers unrivalled comfort and privacy. The seat is a luxurious 22” wide leather armchair, reclining to a fully flat 6’7” bed. For added comfort, Air New Zealand add a fluffy duvet, extra thick mattress and two full size pillows. There’s a hard shell around the bed for extra privacy and all passengers have direct aisle access, so nipping to the bathroom won’t involve clambering all over the person next to you!
Business Premier cabin benefits
- Very adaptable seat space including footrest that doubles as a visitor seat and dining table to accommodate two
- New menus by top New Zealand chefs including steak cooked just the way you like it
- Award winning New Zealand wines
- Personal 12.1” touch screen with on demand entertainment and noise-cancelling head phones
- Chauffeur service and valet parking options
Compare other Business Class providers
See what round the world Business Class services other main airlines provide:
To get started please contact our specialist business class department on 01273 224 535 or get a Business Class quote by email